• Learning the established features of a Minecraft game
• Becoming familiar with the differences between UX/UI in tech vs. gaming
• Identify areas within a successful game that could be improved upon
• Ensure Usability testing captures clean, valid data
• Improve gameplay through updated UI placement & organization
This was an excellent exercise in learning about intention in Gaming. I have a deeper understanding of the importance of player attention and how to think through visual gameplay systems. This was also an excellent opportunity to improve my understanding of usability testing and the data it provides.
Design Thinking retrospective: